LAST UPDATED: April 2015
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTINUED USE OF THE SITE OWNER WEBSITE AT WWW.GUENTHERHOMES.COM (THE "WEBSITE") CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF AND COMPLIANCE WITH THE FOLLOWING PROVISIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE. ALSO NOTE THAT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME AND IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK FOR SUCH UPDATES. THE LAST REVISION DATE FOR THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IS SET FORTH ABOVE.
PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
1. This website is owned and operated by Guenther Homes Inc. (hereinafter the "Site Owner") for your personal non-commercial use and information. Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and all applicable laws.
2. No Collection of Personal Information for Browsing Purposes. The Site Owner does not collect personal information about you unless specifically and knowingly provided by you, either by ordering promotional materials and literature by mail or through submitting information through a form on this website.
3. Purpose of Collection of Personal Information. Personal Information will be collected only for the purpose of fulfilling the specific request for information or for products or services requested at the time the information is collected unless you specifically consent, at the time, to another use of your personal information.
4. Security and Risks Related to Internet. This Website has security measures in place to help protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under the Site Owner's control. This Website uses no encryption (data scrambling). You acknowledge and agree that the Site Owner, its agents, administrators, employees and affiliates may not be held liable for any damages you or anyone else may suffer or incur as a result of the transmission of confidential or sensitive information over the Internet, and that all such communications will be made at your own risk.
5. Collection and Use of Information. The Site Owner obtains its information about you directly from you. Depending on the type of product or service requested, the Site Owner may require information such as your name, address and other additional information ("Personal Information"). Any Personal Information is only obtained by the Site Owner if you supply it voluntarily. The only third parties to whom the Site Owner transmits personal information collected through its Website are service providers used to maintain the site or to deliver the products, services or information you request (hereinafter the "Service Providers"). All such Service Providers are contractually prohibited from using your Personal Information for their own purposes and are required to implement appropriate security measures.
6. Hyperlinks to Other Sites. This Website may contain hyperlinks to other sites. The Site Owner is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites and any information that you provide to such other websites shall be subject to the privacy policies of the owners of such other websites.
7. Use of Personal Information by Employees of the Site Owner. Certain employees will be provided with information about you in order to provide services or information that you have requested regarding specific products or services. The Site Owner's employees are instructed to use strict standards of care in handling your personal and confidential information.
8. YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO THE DISCLOSURE BY THE SITE OWNER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TRANSMITTED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE TO THE SITE OWNER'S EMPLOYEES IN ORDER TO ALLOW THEM TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THAT YOU MAY REQUEST.
9. Information about Products and Services. The Site Owner or the Services Providers may occasionally send you email messages about products and services where you have specifically consented to receive such information. Only the Site Owner or the Services Providers will send you said direct mailings. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, you may do so by cancelling your subscription to such email messages by contacting the Site Owner at email@example.com
10. Modification of these Terms. The Site Owner may modify, alter or otherwise update the terms and conditions applicable to this Website at any time, without prior notice.
12. All complaints and requests for access to, or modification or destruction of personal information may be made to the Site Owner who can be reached by any of the following means:
Mail: Guenther Homes Inc., 292192 Culloden Line, Brownsville, ON, Canada, N0L 1C0